Stylish Blogger Award: about me being a monster and a fake woman ;-)

By

A few days ago Shirley tagged me for the Stylish Blogger Award.
Thank you so much for that!
I'm supposed to tell you 5 random facts about myself.
Are you ready, here we go!


Een paar dagen geleden ben ik door Shirley getagged voor de Stylish Blogger Award.
Heel erg bedankt hiervoor!
Het is de bedoeling dat ik nu 5 willekeurige feitjes over mezelf vertel.
Ben je er klaar voor, daar gaan we.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
1) Als ik honger heb dan word ik een monster. Oké dat is een beetje overdreven, maar ik ben dan onredelijk en humeurig. Zodra ik iets eet gaat dat weer weg.
- When I'm hungry I turn into a monster. Okay, that's a bit exaggerated, but I get very unreasonable and moody. It passes as soon as I eat.

2) Ik hou niet van chocolade. Ik weet het, ik ben een nep-vrouw.
- I don't like chocolate. Yeah I know I'm a fake-woman.

3) Als ik een leuk liedje hoor dan zing ik heel hard mee. Helaas klink ik als nagels over een schoolbord, maar dat interesseert me niets.
- When I hear a nice song I like to sing along real loud. Unfortunately I sound like nails over a chalkboard, but I couldn't care less.

4) Ik kan best lekker koken, maar ik heb er een hekel aan. Ik vind koken een huishoudelijke klus net zoals stofzuigen, ramen lappen en de afwas doen. Dus als ik het doe dan doe ik het goed, maar liever niet iedere dag en het liefst ook snel.
- I'm a reasonable good cook, but I don't like cooking. I think cooking is a household chore like vacuming, cleaning the windows or doing the dishes. So when I do it I'm doing it well, but fast and preferably not every day.

5) Ik hou van lezen als ik er de tijd voor heb, vooral fantasy boeken. Mijn favoriete schrijvers zijn Anne Rice en Terry Goodkind.
- I love to read when I have the time, especially fantasy books. My favorite writers are Anne Rice and Terry Goodkind.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Dus dat zijn de 5 willekeurige feitjes over mij.
Ik ben benieuwd naar al jullie verhalen, dus voel je vrij om deze tag over te nemen, dan ben jij nummer 5 op onderstaande lijst!
So those are my 5 random facts.
I'm really curious about all your stories, so feel free to take this tag from me, then you are number 5 in the list below


De 5 bloggers die ik selecteer voor de Stylish Blogger Award zijn:
The 5 bloggers I choose to give the Stylish Blogger Award are:

Witoxicity ( amazing reviews, lovely lady, check her out )
Le Vernis Chocolat ( don't just watch pics, but read also, love her writing )
Polis-a-Holic ( great blog AND she has a 75 follower giveaway, woohoo )
ANOTHER Bottle of Polish?! ( just the title of the blog makes me smile! )
You, everyone who reads this and want to tell me more about their wonderful selves!

HAVE A VERY NICE DAY
XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Anne Rice's books too! The first book of hers that I read was The Mummy years ago and I got hooked ever since. :D

    Congratulations on getting this cool award! Totally deserved! And thanks so much for including me in the list. That's so nice of you! :D [hugs]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Tag Polish sis! I will be sure to pass along the love and make sure it's all linked back to you!

    Thanks again!!

    www.levernischocolat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toffe feitjes :D Moest lachen om je fake-woman opmerking haha.

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers