Twinkled T Nail Vinyls

By
While looking at all the amazing nails on Instagram I found the perfect nail vinyls: Twinkled T's Cyclone vinyls. I fell in love and found out they were available for a reasonable price via their Etsy shop. So a few minutes later I had placed my order. I added some stripes and chevrons too, because, you know how that goes, you just can't just buy one product.

They arrived quickly and I couldn't wait to try the cyclones out, so I used them over the nail polish I was wearing.


Products used:
Black: Orly Liquid Vinyl
Glitter: Orly Gold Prism
Gold: OPI My Favorite Ornament
Nail Vinyls in Cyclone and Chevron


This was just a little testrun on the vinyls, but I liked the result so much that I took some pictures to show it to you.


Using the cyclone vinyls took me some practice and patience, especially patience. These vinyls are very sticky. The first two vinyls got stuck on eachother when I tried to pick one off the sheet, The third got stuck on itself, it spiraled back after removing it from the sheet and when I tried to fix it I only made it worse and couldn't use it anymore.
Placing it back on my nail also required an insane amount of patience and a steady hand to get them in the right place and with the right spacing between the spirals, but the results are very much worth it!

Have you ever tried these cyclones? If you have, do you have any tips on placing them that might make it a bit easier? I used tweezers as they suggested, but it still took me some time to get it right.
If you haven't used them before and you want to try them, check out their website HERE  (worldwide shipping only $2)

Thank you so much for watching!
Have a great weekend :-)


Love, Inge (Polishsis)




3 comments:

  1. So this is how they do this. Never knew that this is so easy. I wanna try this out and see if I can get the perfect look of it just like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!! Twinkled T here! Thank you so much for this wonderful blog post.
    The cyclones are very tricky, unfortunately. However, once you practice more peeling, it becomes easier! We have in fact changed the way they're placed since this sheet that you own. We're always trying to come up with new ways to make the peeling easier.
    Regardless, you did an INCREDIBLE job and I can't thank you enough for choosing to include us in your blog! We are forever grateful.
    With love,
    TT Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, this is why i love Indie brands.
      I'm sure it will get easier when i use them more often :-)

      Big hug, Inge

      Delete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers