Born Pretty Store Vintage Damask Image Plate

By
I haven't done stamping in a long long time, I am not that good with the stampingbusiness, but I love the results.
So when Born Pretty asked me to do a review, I decided to give it another try. I chose a wonderful plate called Vintage Damask.

It really is a pretty plate, but does it work even with my poor staming skills?
Here are a few pictures I of mani's in wich i used thus plate.
Let's start with the very worst mani I stamped and finish with the best ;-)


So above is the most awful stamping I ever did, because I just couldn't get it straight. BUT on the bright side: even with my poor skills the image itself looks fine. So jayyy for the beautiful image and boooo for my skills.


This mani is less sucky than the one before. I usually use staming to pimp a 1 or 2 day old mani that i'm not willing to remove. Or if the basecolor is just a little mehhh for my taste and I want to make it a little more special. The last thing is what happened above, i didn't like the base, but some staming made it instantly fancy.

The stamping is not that good, but here I found out why: it's my old Konad stamper. I need to press it down too firmly and it squashed the image a bit and I can't get it around the curve of my nail.
A new stamper (from Born Pretty also) has been ordered and I hope that the squishy soft stamper works better for me.

In this mani the stamping actually worked pretty nice! I really like the Vintage Damask Plate fom Born Pretty and I can highly recommend this plate to you. The images are pretty and even with poor skills you can get decent images and very fancy nails.

If you are intereseted in buying this plate, you can find it HERE

I will do some more stamping with this image plate once my new stamper arrives, so stay tuned ;-)

Hope you all have a great day!
Lots of love,

Inge (PolishSis)

4 comments:

  1. All the designs are so pretty :) I like your manicures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This plate is an amazing one. It has great designs to choose from. And it seems easy to work with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Julie, there are so many pretty designs in this plate! And it works really well, if I can work with it, everybody can :-)

      Delete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers