Galaxy Nails (yes, I'm late to this party, but loving it anyway!)

By
A while ago I went to the Dutch Make-Up Awards and their theme was Future Galaxy. I figured this was the best time to try out the amazing galaxy nails I've seen everywhere in Bloggingland.

First I googled for all the amazing galaxy mani's that were already done, but decided to create my own design in stead of copying one (hey, how clever of me, not knowing then about all the commotion there would be about bloggers recreating other bloggers ideas now!).

And this is my take on the Galaxy Nails that were so popular last year:


This is the picture I used for inspiration (yeah I know, looks nothing like it, haha):
Picture taken from spacetelescope.org
These are the polishes I used:

And to prove to you I did a full mani, here is an awkward picture of my right hand:

It took me a long time to create this mani, but I loved doing it and playing with all the colors. Sponging is now officially my favorite nailart technique because it is easy, fun and it is impossible to make mistakes.

So, After not blogging for a month I'm just in time to finish this year with a blogpost! Woohoo!
My new years resolution is to blog more often. But I'm so easily distracted by watching series (for example American Horrorstory, Alpha's, Grimm, Once Upon a Time, Haven, Elementary, etc etc etc).


Wishing everybody a wonderful 2014
May all your dreams come true and let there be lots of amazing polishes!
XXX
Inge (PolishSis)




1 comment:

  1. Loving this! I don't think there are ever enough galaxy nail combos ~

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers