Spring cleaning: 10 mani's I never posted (+ Drawer of Untrieds)

By
There are so many swatches on my laptop that I never posted for reasons I don't understand. So I decided to post some of them together in this post so I can remove these files on my disk and make room for newer swatches so I can clean up the Drawer of Untrieds.

Er staan echt zo veel swatches op mijn laptop die ik om onverklaarbare redenen nooit gepost heb. Dus ik besloot een post te doen van een aantal van deze swatches zodat ik die mapjes weg kan gooien en wat ruimte kan maken op de schijf voor nieuwe swatches en zo weer mijn Lade met Ongebruikte Lakjes kan opruimen.
Essie Smooth Sailing. I believe I wore this mani in December round Christmas. The color is lovely and the shimmer is very pretty

Essie Smooth Sailing. Volgens mij droeg ik deze mani in December ergens rond kerstmis. de kleur is prachtig en de shimmer is echt mooi.

Catrice Big Spender Wanted! Pink with a golden shimmer, pretty and girly. If this wasn't girly enough I added that terrible nailart to it, gives me cavities just looking at it. Don't know why I did this...

Catrice Big Spender Wanted! Roze met gouden shimmer, mooi en erg meisjesachtig. En alsof dit niet zoet genoeg was heb ik ook nog die vreselijke nailart erbij gedaan, ik krijg al gaatjes als ik ernaar kijk. Geen idee waarom ik dit gedaan heb.

China Glaze Crushed Candy. A great crackle polish, color is pretty, works really good. But I'm all crackled out now, I'm not buying metallic crackles or glitter crackles anymore. 

(although I might buy the OPI Superman crackle if the swatches look good )


China Glaze Crushed Candy. Een goede crackle lak, de kleur is mooi, hij werkt heel goed. Maar verder ben ik echt helemaal 'uitgecrackled', ik koop geen metallic crackles of glitter crackles meer.
(maar misschien koop ik nog wel die OPI Superman crackle als de swatches goed zijn )

OPI Diva of Geneva. I really love this polish and wore it al least 3 times ( which is alot for me ). This is the most color accurate picture I took in those three times, for some reason my camera can't capture the true beauty of this polish.

OPI Diva of Geneva. Ik vind dit echt een tegekke lak en heb 'm al zeker 3 keer gedragen ( dat is echt veel voor mij ). Dit is de beste foto die ik in die 3 keer heb genomen, mijn camera krijgt het maar niet voor elkaar om de echte schoonheid van deze lak vast te leggen

China Glaze Stella. Another polish that is truly beautiful, but my camera can't get a decent picture of. This polish is a purple + red + pink, all in one stunning polish. But my camera colorcorrects it to either pink or red, I guess this picture comes close to the real color though.

China Glaze Stella. Nog zo'n lak die echt waanzinnig is, maar waar mijn camera geen normale foto van kan  maken. Deze lak is paars + rood + roze allemaal samen in één lak. Maar mijn camera pakt steeds alleen de rode of de roze kleur eruit.
Ik geloof wel dat deze foto redelijk in de buurt komt van de echte kleur

For our Winter Wonderland Christmas Eve party I did a simple mani with China Glaze White on White and the tiny holographic glitters from Fairy Dust. Matched my outfit (+ white wig) perfectly.

Voor onze Winter Wonderland Kerstavond party deed ik een simpele mani met China Glaze White on White en de kleine holografische glittertjes van Fairy Dust. Het paste perfect bij mijn outfit (+witte pruik)

My sister gave me her bottle of Orly Red Carpet because she knows how much I love a bright red pedi. Unfortunately this polish is very sheer, this is three coats. The tiny silver glitter in it is nice though.

Mijn zusje gaf me haar flesje Orly Red Carpet omdat ze weet hoe graag ik een fel rode pedi draag. Helaas dekt deze lak erg slecht, dit zijn 3 lagen. De kleine zilveren glittertjes erin zijn wel mooi.

This Cupcake Mani must be almost 2 years old. It's a shame I never posted it. I did both hands and wore it for a birthday party.


Deze Cupcake Mani moet ongeveel 2 jaar oud zijn ofzo. Het is een schande dat ik dit niet eerder heb gepost. Ik heb toen allebei mijn handen gedaan en droeg het voor een verjaardag.

Essence Grand-Plie in Black. This black jelly polish with orange glitter came from the Ballerina Backstage collection. The only polish that I really liked from that collection. This is without topcoat, look how glossy it is!

Essence Grand-Plie in Black. Deze zwarte jelly lak met oranje glitters zat in de Ballerina Backstage collectie. dit was de enige lak uit die collectie die ik de moeite waard vond. Dit is zonder topcoat, kijk hoe glanzend dit is!

**********
This really helps me clean up some folders on my laptop. Now I have room for newer swatches that I really need to work on soon because my Drawer of Untrieds is completely full! I think there are close to 100 polishes in the drawer  that need to be photographed :-s

Dit helpt me al heel erg met het opruimen van wat mapjes op mijn laptop. Nu heb ik wat meer ruimte om te werken aan swatches uit mijn Lade met Ongebruikte Lakjes, want die zit propvol!!! Ik denk dat er wel bijna 100 lakjes in zitten die ik nog moet fotograferen :-s



Thank you all for watching!
Hope you all did something you like on Easter.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

4 comments:

  1. Zo... die Diva of Geneva is een mooi kleurtje!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job girls! love it!!

    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    Love
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome manis, I especially like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white on white is gorgeous. It reminds me of sun on untouched snow. So bright and sparkly

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers