Comparison: Milani Jewel FX Gold vs China Glaze Solar Flare

By
When I first saw the swatches of the Milani One Coat Glitters and Jewel FX I drooled over the pictures, unfortunately these can't be bought here in the Netherlands. So imagine how happy I was when my friends Rose and Marjan bought Milani Jewel FX Gold on their vacation in New York! After the first excitement wore off I remembered I had seen this before, so here is a comparison for you with China Glaze Solar Flare:

Toen ik voor het eerst swatches van de Milani One Coat Glitters en Jewel FX zag kwijlde ik over alle foto's, helaas kan je die lakjes hier niet krijgen. Je zal dan ook wel begrijpen hoe gelukkig ik was toen vriendinnen Roos en Marjan tijdens hun vakantie in New York Milani Gold Jewel FX voor me meenamen! Toen de eerste opwinding gezakt was, besefte ik me dat deze glitters me bekend voorkwamen, dus hierbij krijg je van mij een vergelijking met China Glaze Solar Flare:
Do you see which polish I'm wearing on which finger? Take a good look...
You can't see the difference can you?

Kan jij zien welke lak ik op welke vinger op heb? Kijk eens goed....
Je ziet het niet he?
Milani Jewel FX  Gold is on the middle finger and the pinky and China Glaze Solar Flare is on the index and ring finger. One coat each.
I was afraid I would mix it up so I remembered it as Milani/Middle, because they are so alike I would probably forget which one I put on which finger. Yes it's lame, but I did remember it!

Milani Jewel FX Gold zit op mijn middelvinger en mijn pink en China Glaze Solar Flare is op de wijs- en ringvinger. Allebei één laagje.
Ik was bang dat ik niet meer zou weten welke lak ik op welke nagel had gedaan, dus had ik een ezelsbruggetje om het te onthouden: Milani/Midden. Lekker suf, maar ik heb t mooi wel goed onthouden.
I'm wearing the gold glitters over China Glaze Frostbite, one of the best blue polishes I own. I really like how this looks. Bit Christmassy though.

Ik draag de gouden glitters over China Glaze Frostbite, één van de beste blauwe lakken die ik heb. Ik vind het leuk bij elkaar staan zo. Wel een beetje Kerstmis-achtig.

Thank you so much for watching!
Hope you have a great day :-)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

7 comments:

  1. WOAHH *_* it looks really close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! More dupes! I get excited when I discover a dupe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had no idea there was a dupe for Gold! cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't even tell the diffrence! Looks so similar!!! Awesome manicure:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look pretty close to me !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I can't tell the difference between these!

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers