4 lovely ladies tagged me for some awards. Thank you so much for liking my blog girls!!!
Crystal, Shadow and Rianne tagged me for the Stylish Blogger Award.
I already did this one in june 2010, so I'm not going to do this one again.
If you are interested you can check my 5 random facts HERE
Sylvia tagged me for two awards: A Blog With Substance ( This cracked me up Big Time. I blog about nailpolish. No substance what so ever, just nailpolish. ) and Me Encanta Tú Blog ( = I like your blog ).
This first tag is actually quite boring, but comes with the cute little picture above
1. Thank and link back to the giver of the award.
- Sylvia bedankt!!!!!!!
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using 5 words:
- Nailpolish gives color to life
3. Pass it on to other bloggers that you feel have substance in their blogs.
- If you feel your blog has more substance then mine ( shouldn't be that hard ), consider yourself tagged.
This one is a way more fun
The rules are: copy the picture, answer the questions and send it to your favorite blogs!
1. Why did you make this blog?
- No idea actually. I paint my nails often, I like talking/writing etc, I didn't want to spend my time watching television if I'm at home, I needed an excuse to buy ALOT more nailpolish... yeah I think it's the sum of all above.
2. What kind of blogs do you read?
Mostly nailpolishblogs, there are so many of them! I check them early in the morning and in the evening.
3. Do you have a favorite make-up brand?
For every product I have a favourite brand
Products I use almost every day:
Bourjois mascara ( liner effect, black), Gosh eyepencil ( velvet liner, metallic brass ), Bourjois kohl pencil ( black ), Sephora matte powder, lipbalm by Blistex.
4. What about the favorite clothing brand?
I like clothing from the Dutch store WE
And I'm a bargain-hunter, so I like to buy at sales everywhere.
5. What piece in you make-up bag is the most important to you?
Mascara ofcourse, my tiny eyes need a little help.
6. Your favorite color?
Blue/green, green/blue, aqua, teal, turquoise...everything between green and blue.
But who am I kidding, I like almost every color.
7. Favorite perfume?
I have 3 favourites:
Kenzo Amour - With top notes of frangipani and blossom; a heart of cherry blossom, white tea and frankincense, and a dry down of thanaka wood, rice and vanilla.
Boucheron - This feminine scent possesses a blend of citrusy tangerine and bitter orange, florals jasmine and orange flower, sandalwood, amber and vanilla. It is recommended for evening wear.
(Some people really dislike this perfume, I don't know why, I feel allll woman when wearing it )
Kenzo Jungle Elephant - This seductive scent will have you feel like queen of the jungle, this alluring scent contains a blend of mandarin, cardamom,caraway, clove, heliotrope, ylang-ylang, mango juice, licorice, vanilla, patchouli, and casmerin.
( descriptions copied from fragrancex.com )
8. Your favorite movie?
Everything vampire, horror, thriller, gory, bloody, fantasy and/or Tim Burton.
Seen Love Actually several times and loved it every time.
Cried my eyeballs out at PS I Love You
9. What countries would you like to visit?
- Any country that would like to have me ;-)
Now I'm supposed to tag others, this is the hard part because I just can't choose between all of you!
So if you read this...you are tagged my friend.
Tag, you're it!
Thank you for reading
Feel free to use the tags on your blog
And have a great day!!!