Tons of glitter in Kleancolor - Blue satin

By
I found this polish in a little second hand store in Amsterdam. The clothes were used, but the polishes were new and I'd never heard of this brand before. I couldn't find the store again if my life depended on it but I have the polishes I bought to remind me of it. Today I'm showing you Kleancolor Blue Satin

Ik vond deze lak in een klein tweedehands winkeltje in Amsterdam. De kleren waren gedragen, maar de nagellakken waren nieuw. Ook al hing mijn leven er vanaf dan kon ik deze winkel nog niet terug vinden, maar ik heb wat lakjes gekocht om me eraan te herinneren. Vandaag laat ik jullie Kleancolor Blue Satin zien.
Color
Deep jeansblue filled with almost all sorts of glitter available: glassfleck, tiny glitter, hexagon glitter, flitter ( the long straight ones ), holographic glitter...you name it, it's in it.

Kleur
Donker jeansblauw propvol glitter van vrijwel iedere soort: glassfleck, ieniemienie glittertjes, zeshoekige glitter, flitter ( de lange rechte ), holografische glitter...noem maar op, het zit er allemaal in.
Application
It was good in two coats, but I did three. It had a very strong smell, so I think it isn't 'big three free'. Drytime was long.

Applicatie
Met twee laagjes was het al goed, maar ik heb drie laagjes op gedaan. Het rook wel erg sterk dus ik denk dat het niet 'big three free' is. Duurde wel lang voordat ie droog was.
It's a gorgeous polish and I'm glad I found it, but the blue in it isn't bright enough for me so I'll probably never wear it again. Fortunately my siter liked it, so it has a loving new home.

Al met al is het een prachtige lak, maar deze kleur blauw is toch niet knallend genoeg voor mij dus ik ga 'm waarschijnlijk nooit meer dragen. Gelukkig vond mn zusje het een leuke lak, dus hij heeft een liefdevol nieuw thuis gevonden.
I don't know Kleancolor polishes, I had to Google it, I think it's an American Brand. I follow alot of blogs, but I can't remember alot of swatches of this brand. I've seen some on Vampy Varnish while googeling. They have some nice colors. Is there a reason you guys don't post many polishes of this brand?

Ik ken Kleancolor nagellakken helemaal niet, ik moest het Googelen, volgens mij is het een Amerikaans merk. Op de vele blogs die ik volg wordt dit merk maar weinig besproken, er staan wel swatches bij Vampy Varnish. Er zitten best wat leuke kleurtjes tussen. Is er een reden dat dit merk maar weinig besproken wordt?

Thank you so much for watching!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX



2 comments:

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers