Best purple polish ever: China Glaze - Flying Dragon

By
During the Soccer World Championship Enchantra (dutch webstore) had some nice discounts on their products. One of those was a 50% discount on China Glaze during the game. I didn't see this myself in time, but my collegue did. So she called me and asked me if she could order something for me and the first color that popped in my head was Flying Dragon.

Tijdens het WK had Enchantra regelmatig leuke acties op de producten die ze verkopen. Eén van die acties was gedurende een wedstrijd 50% korting op China Glaze nagellakken. Ik had zelf de actie niet gezien, maar een collega van me wel. Toen ze belde of ze iets voor me mee moest bestellen wist ik maar één kleur uit mn hoofd op te noemen: Flying Dragon.

( alle foto's kunnen worden vergroot / All images can be enlarged )

Kleur
Neon paars met een rode ondertoon met kleine blauwe en rozerode glttertjes erin. Echt een bijzondere kleur.

Color
Neon purple with a red undertone and tiny blue and pinkish red glitter in it. It's really a special color.

Applicatie
De lak is vrij dun, ik had 3 lagen nodig voor een gedekt resultaat. Later kwam ik erachter dat ik best een 4e laag had kunnen gebruiken zodat je op de macro-foto's in direct zonlicht niet mn nagel er doorheen had gezien. Maar in het echt zag het er goed uit.
Oh ja, de lak droogt matte op, wat is dat toch met neons en dat ze zelden glanzend opdrogen? Maargoed, lekkere dikke laag topcoat erover en dan ziet het er spectaculair uit.

Application
The polish is a bit thin, so I needed 3 coats for opacity. When I took pictures of my mani I noticed that a fourth coat would have been better for the macro-shots in direct sunlight, but IRL there was no VNL visible.
Oh and this polish dries matte, why do neons dry matte??? A nice thick layer of topcoat made the polish look spectacular.

Zo jammer dat ik deze nagellak nog maar 1 keer heb kunnen dragen, ik heb meer handen nodig om alle lakken die ik mooi vind te kunnen dragen en ook nog nieuwe lakken te kunnen proberen.
It's a shame I only managed to wear this polish once, I really need more hands so I can wear all polishes I like and try some new ones at the same time.
Ik was zo enthousiast over mijn mani dat ik maar foto's bleef maken, ik was niet te stoppen.
I was so enthousiastic about this mani that I couldn't stop making pictures of it.


En nog twee foto's van deze lak zonder topcoat, ik kan me niet voorstellen dat iemand deze lak zonder topcoat zou willen dragen

And two pictures of this polish without topcoat, I can't imagne anyone would like to wear this polish without topcoat.


Thank you so much for reading.
Have a great day!

XOXOXOXOX

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! Great pics! You captured the glitter nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous colour! And you got it for such a bargain too. Now I want this colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oe...this one goes on the wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mooi hoor! ik heb hem hier nog ongebruikt staan...ga hem binnenkort eens opdoen! Het ziet er zo apart uit met die subtiele blauwe glitter erdoor.

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers