Party-nails with Jindie Nails - 'Eclectric' (glitter gradient over pink)

By
This week I used Misa 'Party in the Masquerade' for the Golden Oldie Thursday Polish Challenge. On Friday my friends and I went to a party (called '30-Something' in Tivoli Utrecht) and I decided to use this bright color topped with Jindie Nails 'Eclectric' for my colorful party nails!

Jindie Nails Eclectric is a clear-based confetti topper. It is very densely packed with every size, shape and color matte glitter. Round, hexe, square, bars, moons, stars...and many more.
Just look at the bottle in the picture above to see how much fun this polish is!


Jindie Nails is one of my favorite Indie brands, Jen has a creative mind wich results in some very special polishes!


I just dabbed on the glitter near my cuticles and placed some of the glitter with the brush. After that I did a second coat which I pushed a bit down the nail to get the gradient look.
Finished with a small neon yellow stud at the tip of my nails.

This is how my nails looked at the party!!!
Okay, this is a cellphone shot while dancing with my friends, so not the best quality, but look at the bright neon and how the glitter glows in the blue light! It is safe to say that Jindie nails Eclectric is one great partypolish! 

And a picture of the '30- Something' party in Tivoli so you can see where I took my nails out dancing :-)

Thank you very much for watching my party-nails :-)
Enjoy this Easter Sunday!
XXX Inge (PolishSis)

1 comment:

  1. Awww...this is so pretty. Love the background color and the colorful glitters at the bottom. I like the idea that it glows in blue light too.

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers