Jindie Nails - Fantastical

By
A few weeks a go I ordered 3 Jindie Nails polishes. I don't have much experience with indie nailpolishes, so I decided to buy three mini bottles: Candy Land, Quit Staring at my Melons! and Fantastical. They looked amazing in all the swatches I've seen on the blogs, but I was sceptical about their quality. You know the indie polishes are home made, you don't know what they are brewing in their cauldrons. Sometimes it's better to leave things to the professionals.
But after trying al three of these Jindie Nails polishes, I can honestly tell you that the quality is very good! They last for several days without chipping, the glitters don't curl and the color of the glitters don't bleed into the polish.

Today I'm showing you the first of the three polishes I ordered: Fantastical
This is the official description of fantastical:
Fantastical:  Bright, pastel coral crelly (cream/jelly) with a mix of satin matte aqua hex and regular sized stars, metallic and holographic teal smaller sized stars, squares, hex and large dots, turquoise, green/gold iridescent hex, plus beautiful color shifting teal shimmer.  Opaque in 2-3 coats.  Meant to be worn on its own.
Picture taken with cellphone on my way to work :-)
Ofcourse I didn't listen and layered 2 coats of Fantastical over Essie Tart Deco. It looked pretty, but I have to admit I think it looks better on it's own.
Picture taken with cellphone on my way back from work to home :-)
The combination of colors, glitter, shimmer, shapes and sizes is so much fun!!!
The first coat I just painted my nails with the polish, the second coat I fished for the larger glitter so every nail had at least one large glitter. I understand this is not how you are supposed to do this and that the randomness is part of the fun, but this is how I did it.


To finish this I'm showing you a quick skittle snapshot I did when the polishes had just arrived. On this picture you can see how Fantastical looks on it's own.

Thank you so much for watching!
I hope you have a great day!
Mine was alot of fun as I didn't have to work today and got to spend my day with my handsome little son (1 year + 1 month old). 

Big hug,
Inge (Polishsis)

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers