SWAP!!! Check out my new lovely goodies from Texas :-)

By
I don't swap often, but it's sooo much fun. If you receive that box of nailmail, not knowing what will be in there it's like Cristmas came early. I received a swap package last friday and I really want to share it with you!

Ik swap niet zo vaak, maar het is zooo leuk. Als je dan die doos met nagelpost krijgt en niet weet wat erin zit dan is het net of het al heel vroeg Kerstmis is. Afgelopen vrijdag ontving ik een swap pakketje en die wil ik jullie heel graag laten zien!
I did this swap with Amy from Amy's Nails. She contacted me because the had two Zoya polishes that were on my wishlist and I had access to some brands she was interested in. And the swap was born.
I made some quick&dirty swatches for you to show the pretty polishes she got me:

Ik heb deze swap met Amy van Amy's Nails gedaan. Ze nam contact met me op omdat ze twee Zoya lakjes had die op mijn wishlist stonden en ik kon aan lakjes komen die zij graag wilde hebben. En zo begon onze swap.
Ik heb wat snelle&vieze swatches voor jullie gemaakt om de lakjes te kunnen laten zien die ik gekregen heb:
The two polishes in my pink and ringfinger are sorbets from OPI Texas collection, Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em on my pink and Do You Think I'm Tex-y on my ringfinger. These were also on my wishlist and how much fun is that a real Texas-girl bought these for me in Texas!!! I like them even better because of that.

De twee lakjes op mijn pink en ringvinger zijn sorbets van de OPI Texas collectie, Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em op mn pink and Do You Think I'm Tex-y op mn ringvinger. Deze stonden ook op mijn wishlist en hoe ontzettend leuk is het dat deze voor mij gekocht zijn door een Texaanse in Texas!!! Ik vind ze daardoor nóg leuker.
On my index and middlefinger I'm wearing two Wet n Wild polishes that Amy chose for me, they are so pretty, especially the black with purple glitter.

Op mijn wijsvinger en middelvinger draag ik twee Wet n Wild lakjes die Amy voor me heeft uitgezocht, ze zijn zo mooi, vooral die zwarte met paarse glitters.
You see those two polishes in the middle? Those are the ones that started this swap. On my middlefinger ( and the bottle that I'm holding ) you see the lovely purple/green duochrome Zoya 'Ki' and on my rinfinger you see sparkly Zoya 'Ivanka'. They are as gorgeous as I thought they would be!

Zie je die twee lakjes in het midden? Dat zijn de lakjes waarmee deze swap is begonnen. Op mijn middelvinger ( en het flesje dat ik beet heb ) zie je de mooie paars/groene duochrome Zoya 'Ki' en op mijn ringvinger zie je de stralende Zoya 'Ivanka'. Ze zijn zo geweldig als ik hoopte dat ze zouden zijn!
China Glaze Westside Warrior on my index is supposed to be THE color to wear this fall, army green. I love greens so I'm very happy she included this one :-)
And 'Open Seas' on my pinky was THE color for last spring and summer, so if I miss the sunshine I will definately wear this one. It's ofcourse a dupe for OPI 'Memaid's Tears '.

China Glaze 'Westside Warrior' op mijn wijsvinger zou DE kleur voor dit najaar moeten zijn, legergroen. Ik hou van groen, dus ik ben blij dat ze deze voor me heeft uitgezocht :-)
En 'Open Seas'die ik op mn pink draag was DE kleur van afgelopen lente en zomer, dus als ik de zon mis zal ik deze zeker dragen. Het is uiteraard een dupe van OPi 'Mermaids Tears'.
L-R: OPI 'Too Hot Pink Too Hold Em' | OPI 'Do You Think I'm Tex-y' | Wet n Wild 'Night Prowl' | Wet n Wild 'Sparkled'

Amy spoiled me with all these pretties. I'm not sure yet wich one I'm going to wear first. I'm thinking about Night Prowl, Westside Warrior or Ivanka. For now they are standing on the dinnertable so I can look at them every now and then.

Amy heeft me goed verwend met al deze mooie lakjes. Ik ben er nog niet uit welke ik als eerste ga dragen, ik twijfel het meeste tussen Night Prowl, Westside warrior en Ivanka. Voorlopig staan ze nog even op de eettafel zodat ik er af en toe even naar kan kijken.
L-R: BonBons cream with pearlescent glitter | Zoya 'Ki' | Zoya 'Ivanka' | China Glaze 'Westside Warrior' | Sinful Colors 'Open Seas'
I thank you all for watching
If you are not following Amy, please check out her blog:
http://amysnails.blogspot.com/
She is a really nice girl and I'm sure she would love to meet you on her blog!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

4 comments:

  1. Oh wat een leuke kleurtjes! ik kan best geloven dat het "Texaanse" tintje het extra speciaal maakt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. geweldige swap! ik was aan het twijfelen over ki, dus ken nie wachten op je full swatches :) Ivanka is zoooo gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IVANKA IS SO DAMN HARDCORE I CAN'T EVEN... UGHH MUST OWN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay my nail mail post!! I can't wait for your package to get here, I think it must be almost here!! Maybe it got here today? I haven't checked the mail yet haha :)

    I loooove Ivanka (and Charla for that matter, both gorgeous glitters) so much so I'm happy to spread the Zoya love!!

    I actually really like the Bon Bons polish - I just had it on my thumb the other day to see how it looked, and I think over white it might be kind of like the new China Glaze one coming out for holiday - Snow Globe i think? It's really pretty iridescent glitters and even has some flakies in there! I'm glad you love your polishes!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers