My first Kleancolor haul from Beautyjoint ( and there sure will be more! )

By
I'm a glitteraddict, especially for glitters that have something special, so when I saw the first swatches of the Kleancolor Chunky Holo glitters on Jen's blog The Polish Aholic I drooled over her pictures. I searched the entire web for a webshop that shipped Kleancolor to Europe, but failed to find one. Untill Jen posted about Beautyjoint on her Facebook. They don't carry many brands of nailpolish, but they had exactly what I was looking for and they ship fast and cheap! So here are the Kleancolors I ordered and whom I received a week ago:

Ik ben echt glitterverslaafd, zeker als het gaat om speciale glitters, dus toen ik de swatches van de Kleancolor Chunky Holo Glitters zag op Jen's blog The Polish Aholic kwijlde ik over haar foto's. Ik heb gezocht naar een webshop die Kleancolor naar Europa verzendt, maar ik kon die niet vinden. Maar toen postte Jen een bericht op haar Facebook over Beautyjoint. Ze hebben niet heel veel merken nagellak, maar ze hadden wel precies wat ik zocht en ze verzenden snel en goedkoop! Dus hier zijn de Kleancolors die ik besteld heb en vorige week heb ontvangen:
I left this picture HUGE because it showed the bottles perfectly, so click on it if you want to see it better.
Can't stop drooling, these glitters are perfect. I had them standing on the livingroom table for almost a week so I could look at them all the time :-)
I also ordered 1 Milani Gems and 3 polishes for another addict, those are not on the picture.

Ik blijf kwijlen, deze glitters zijn gewoon perfect. Ze hebben bijna een week op de huiskamertafel gestaan zodat ik er de hele tijd naar kon kijken :-)
Er zat ook nog een Milani Gems en 3 lakjes voor een andere nagellakverslaafde bij, maar die heb ik niet hier afgebeeld.
Look at all the colors in this bottle of Chunky Holo Black and all the different sizes of glitter, I could look at it all day, it's gorgeous.

Kijk eens naar al die kleuren en verschillende formaten glitters in dit flesje Chunky Holo Black, ik kan er de hele dag wel naar kijken, het is prachtig.
If you look closely to the middle, top and bottom of the bottle Chunk Holo Fuchsia, you can see the colors shift. It was a very claudy day so this isn't the very best picture of it, but you can still see how pretty it is!

Als je goed kijkt naar het midden, de bovenkant en de onderkant van het flesje Chunky Holo Fuchsia dan zie je in welke kleuren deze glitters allemaal glanzen. Het was een hele bewolkte dag, maar je kan wel zien hoe mooi deze lak is!
This Chunky Holo Purple didn't need the sun to show you all the different beautiful colors in her glitter, I can't wait to see how this looks as a mani!

Deze Chunky Holo Purple had geen straal zon nodig om alle prachtige kleuren in haar glitters te laten zien, ik kan niet wachten om dit als een volledige mani te dragen!
Ahhh look at these sexy Red-Hot glitter. I've read somewhere you can make a Deboral Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers look-a-like mani if you layer it over black. Nice!

Ahhh en zie deze sexy Red-Hot glitter dan. Ik heb ergens gelezen dat je een Deboray Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers look-a-like kan maken met deze laks als je 'm over zwart heen doet. Leuk!
And Born to the Purple is another one Kleancolor that you can use to make a Deborah Lippmann look-a-like mani with. Layered over black or over a black jelly you can make your own copy of Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance.

En Born to the Purple is ook een Kleancolor die je kan gebruiken om een Deborah Lippmann look-a-like mani te maken. Als jet deze glitters over zwart of een zwarte jelly doet dan kan je je eigen versie van Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance maken.

**********

I will wear these as soon as the summer returns to Holland
And then I will post many pictures of them :-)

Thank you so much for watching!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOX

16 comments:

  1. I haven't ordered from them yet. I have ZERO self control when it comes from glitter and I'm afraid I'd buy every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to get them Inge!! They are awesome polishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH GODS, I can't wait to see your swatches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered the same ones in my haul with the exception of the red glitter! I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! I ordered all the holos a while ago too and I have to say I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god... oh god I WANT! :O so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY I'm so excited to see these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Kleancolor polish. I have more of that brand than any other brand in my stash. The colors are so pretty and I am addicted to glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh these are gonna be gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was thinking about ordering some. With your close up pics, I now just might!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i so much look forward to these swatches... they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Als ik wil bestellen moet ik 20 euro aan verzendkosten betalen?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. [dramastyle] Oooohw... Myyyyyy... Gooood[/dramastyle]
    Die zijn mooi zeg! Vooral die Chunky Holo Black is fantastisch. Ben razend benieuwd naar je swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like I need to order some polishes there, too :) Especially because they're on discount now and I do need the black holo :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooooh purdy!! and these are exactly the one i wanna get (except chunky holo black...i have that one already)

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers