A kissable Review: Evil Shades lipproducts ( warning: 11 gorgeous lippies ahead )

By
I rarely do not-nailrelated reviews, but once in a while you come across something so good, you feel guilty if you don't share it with the world. So here is my Evil Shades review:
    I'm one of those people who needs to use a very rich lipbalm contantly or else my lips turn into parchment. I even use balms under lipgloss because the glosses only make my lips look good, but they are not nourishing enough. The Evil Shades lipproducts do both: they make your lips look amazing and leave them feeling silky smooth even after the color rubbes off.

Ik doe zelden een niet-nagelgerelateerde review, maar heel af en toe vind je een product dat zó goed is, dat je je schuldig voelt als je het niet aan de hele wereld laat zien. Dus hierbij mijn Evil Shades review:
    Ik ben één van die mensen die constant met een potje Blistex rondloopt omdat mijn lippen anders droog als perkament worden. Zelfs onder lipgloss draag ik nog Blistex, want de gloss laat mn lippen er mooi uitzien, maar voeden mijn lippen niet genoeg. De Evil Shades lipproducten doen het echt allebei: je lippen gaan er mooi van uitzien en zelfs als de kleur er vanaf is voelen je lippen nog heerlijk zacht.

The products came in a cute bright pink soft little pouch. I think it says alot about the care and attention Andrea put's into her business.

De spulletjes kwamen in een schattig fel roze zakje. Naar mijn mening zegt dat een boel over de zorg en aandacht die Andrea besteedt aan haar bedrijf.

So these are my naked lips, with only a little bit of lipbalm on it.
Dus dit zijn mijn blote lippen met alleen een beetje Blistex erop.

This is Evil Shades Wicked Gloss 'Guilty as Sin', a darker pink with shimmer, it gives me a natural glossy look. I keep it in my handbag and use it alot.

I wish I could let you feel how soft it feels on your lips.

Dit is Evil Shades Wicked Gloss 'Guilty as Sin', een wat donkere roze met shimmer, het geeft me een natuurlijke glanzende look. Deze zit nu standaard in mijn handtas en ik gebruik 'm vaak.
Ik wou dat ik je kon laten voelen hoe zacht dit voelt op je lippen.

Wicked Gloss 'Deadly' is my favourite of all the items I've tried so far. The color is amazing, a deep dark red with very subtle shimmer that I only notice in the tube. It's extremely glossy and it makes my lips look very kissable :-)

Wicked Gloss 'Deadly' is mn favoriet van alles wat ik tot nu toe geprobeerd heb. De kleur is geweldig, het is een diep donkerrode kleur met een shimmer die ik alleen zie in de tube. Het is extreem glossy en het laat mijn lippen er kusbaar uitzien :-)

Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick 'Stiletto' is a bright pink with a blue undertone. It's very pretty and girly and I love how bright it is. I personally would wear it with a darker somewhat sexy outfit and smokey eye to make your lips really stand out and make it less girly.

Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick 'Stiletto' is een fel roze met een blauwe ondertoon. Ik vind 'm zelf erg mooi en meisjesachtig en ik vind het heerlijk dat 'ie zo fel is. Zelf zou ik deze dragen in combinatie met een donkere enigszins sexy outfit met smokey eyes om de lippenstift echt te laten knallen en het wat minder meisjesachtig te maken.
Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick 'Devilista' is the perfect red creme lipstick, it might just be more intense and more red in real life then on my picture.
I've worn it twice on a party and got many compliments about it. Women asked me both times what brand I was wearing, someone guessed it must be a Chanel and others thought it was some special longlasting formula beceause it lasted perfectly for many hours.

Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick 'Devilista' is de perfecte rode creme lipstick, ik denk dat het in het echt nog feller en meer rood is dan op mijn foto.
Ik heb deze al twee keer op een feestje gedragen en heb veel complimentjes gekregen. Allebei de keren vroegen vrouwen me welk merk ik droeg, iemand dacht dat het Chanel was en anderen dachten dat het een speciale langhoudende lippenstift was omdat het uren acher elkaar perfect zat.

Evil Shades Hardcore Lips 'Roué' is a bit darker than my pictures above are showing you. The color is described as "Delicious, dark blood red" and that's the best description possible.
Hardcore lips is an extremely pigmented opaque lipgloss that gives a dramatic look. If you like the color, but want something more subtle, you could mix it with lipbalm. See picture below, isn't that gorgeous?

Evil Shades Hardcore Lips 'Roué' is een stukje donkerder dan op mijn foto. De kleur wordt omschreven als "Heerlijk donker bloed rood" en dat is de best mogelijke omschrijving.
Hardcore lips is een extreem goed gepigmenteerde dekkende lipgloss die een dramatisch effect geeft. Als je de kleur mooi vindt, maar even wat subtielers wil, dan kan je deze mixen met lippenbalsam. Kijk op de foto hieronder voor een voorbeeld, dat ziet er toch goed uit?

And now some pictures of the samples I have
En nu wat foto's van de proefmonsters die ik heb

Samples come in a small flat plastick container and there is enough product in it for at least 4 days.
Samples komen in een klein plat plasticken doosje en er zit genoeg in voor 4 dagen.

Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick 'Corset' is a very dark blackened red lipstick, it's darker in real life.
I like the color, but it's too dark for me to wear.

Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick 'Corset' is een erg donkere zwart/rode kleur, het is donkerder in het echt.
De kleur is mooi, maar te donker voor mij om te dragen.


Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick 'Diabolical' is a metallic red with a golden sheen that makes it look a bit orange.
Nice, but I didn't like this one as much as the rest.
Evil Shades deviant Lipstick 'Diabolical' is een metallic rood met een gouden glans die het een beetje oranje laat lijken.
Best mooi, maar deze vond ik niet zo mooi als de rest.

Evil Shades Wicked Gloss 'No Angel' is a bright red lipgloss, this picture speaks for itself, ít's so pretty!
I don't have this one full size yet, but I will order that on my next order ( yes I'm already planning my next order! )
Evil Shades Wicked Gloss 'No Angel' is een fel rode lipgloss, deze foto zegt genoeg, het is zo mooi!
Deze heb ik nog niet fullsize, maar bj de volgende bestelling zit die er zeker bij ( ja ik ben mijn volgende order al aan het plannen! )
Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick 'Zicke' is a taupe with a lilac undertone.
It's very frosty looking and that's not my style.

Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick 'Zicke' is een taupe met een lila ondertoon.
Het ziet er ijzig uit en dat is niet mijn stijl.

Evil shades Wicked Gloss 'Banshee' is a blue lipgloss. As all Wicked glossess it is extremely nourishing and it feels so soft on your lips. But I think it makes my lips look like I'm undercooled.

Evil Shades Wicked Gloss 'Banshee'is een blauwe lipgloss. Zoals alle Wicked glosses is het erg voedend en zacht voor je lippen. Maar ik vind dat mijn lippen er uitzien of ik onderkoeld ben.

Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick 'Fiendish' is a fun bright blue/turquoise lipstick. I wouldn't wear it like this, but I do like the color.
If you look at my PolishSis profile pic you see me wearing this one!


Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick 'Fiendish' is een vrolijke helder blauwe/turkooise lippenstift. Ik zou het niet zomaar zo dragen, maar ik vind het wel een leuke kleur.
Als je kijkt naar mijn PolishSis profielfoto dan zie je dat ik deze draag!

**********
Evil Shades is owned by Andrea, she has one of my favourite blogs: Black Nailpolish and Lipgloss.
She is really funny, honest and she does great swatches on gorgeous long nails.
If you want to order from Evil Shades right away ( which I totally understand ) you can check out the website
HERE

Evil Shades' eigenaresse heet Andrea, ze heeft één van mijn favoriete blogs: Black Nailpolish and Lipgloss.
Ze is erg grappig, eerlijk en ze heeft echt geweldige swatches op prachtige lange nagels.
Als je gelijk bij Evil Shades wil bestellen ( wat ik volledig begrijp ), dan kan je de website HIER bekijken.

Thank you so much for watching!
I hope you enjoyed this not-nailrelated post!


Big soft glossy kisses from me to you!
XXX

All products above are bought by me.
I'm not in any way related to this company. My opinion is honest...as always!!!

4 comments:

  1. These are so awesome! I really love Devilista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat klinkt erg goed! Ik heb ook erg droge lippen, draag daarom vrijwel niets dan lippenbalsem...ik wist niet dat ze zo fijn waren, anders had ik ze allang besteld!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wauw, i think corset needs to be puton my wishlist for Evil Shades. I love evil shades lippies, they feel so soft and smell like candy! Their eyeshadows are awesome aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, guilty as sin, roue, devilista en vooral deadly en eigenlijk allemaal zijn ze super!
    Je hebt ook een mooie vorm lippen!

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers