Trying out my new Isadora Graffiti Nailpolish

By
A week or two ago my mom and I went shopping in Germany. Earlier that week I read about a graffiti nailpolish from Isadora that could be bought in a beautystore there, so ofcourse I had to check that out and I bought two of them!

een week of twee geleden ging ik met mijn moeder winkelen in Duitland. Toevallig had ik eerder die week gelezen dat je daar bij de Douglas graffiti nagellak van Isadora kon kopen dus dat heb ik gedaan en heb er twee gekocht!
Ofcourse I had to try it out the next day over different polishes and I took some pictures for you to see. So this is not a full mani, just me playing with polishes. I haven't tried it yet as a full mani, but I'll have to do that real soon.

Natuurlijk moest ik het de volgende dag gelijk proberen over verschillende lakken en daar heb ik een paar foto's van gemaakt. Dit is dus geen echte manicure ofzo, ik was gewoon wat aan het spelen. Ik heb de graffiti lak nog niet als volledige mani gedragen, maar dat ga ik wel zeer snel doen.
As soon als you apply the polish you immediately see it cracking and getting that distinct pattern And as you can see the graffiti polish dries matte.

Zodra je de lak aanbrengt zie je gelijk hoe de lak scheurt en dat specifieke patroon verschijnen. Zoals je ziet droogt de graffiti lak matte op.
(with topcoat)
De red nail was painted perfectly, but when the graffiti polish was drying to that pattern it dragged some of the red polish with it. I guess I didn't wait long enough for the red polish to dry.
De rode nagellak was keurig opgedaan, maar toen de graffiti lak opdroogde en in dat graffitipatroon trok, sleepte het wat van de rode lak met zich mee. Ik denk dat ik de rode lak langer had moeten laten drogen.
The polishes I used for experimenting with my new graffiti polish:
De lakken die ik gebruikt heb om mijn nieuwe graffiti lak te proberen:
* Orly - Iron Butterfly (matte)
* Color Club - Magic attraction (glitter)
* Sally Hansen - Honeymoon red
* China Glaze - Something Sweet

These are the two graffiti polishes I bought. Can't wait to really wear them!
(NB - I've posted about my full mani here)
Dit zijn de twee graffiti lakken die ik gekocht heb. Ik kan niet wachten tot ik ze in t echt ga dragen!
(NB - zie mijn post over de volledige mani hier)
I reviewed the pink Graffiti polish here: http://polishsis.blogspot.com/2010/12/december-glitter-2-playing-with-isadora.html

Thank you all for watching and have a great day!
XOXOXOXOXOX

13 comments:

  1. I'm so glad crackle polish is making a comeback!
    Those look awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *jealous* Those crackle polishes look rad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey leuk dat je ze ook hebt, had vorige week een creatie ermee gemaakt. Had de dag ervoor al gelakt en dag later de grafitti lak. En ook mijn lak werd weer zacht. Komt denk ik door de graffiti lak is best apart "chemish" spul ;)
    Heb trouwens ook een blog haha toch maar wel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a fun look. i just got some crack polishes. i need to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Those look really awesome! I sooo want some of them. I love the red/black combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dit zeg ik niet snel, maar ik denk dat ik t effect zonder topcoat t mooiste vind :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When would it be in stores like Target, CVS,Sally and more because I LOVE NAIL POLISHES and I want to try them on

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone know where this polish can be purchased? Thanks...just too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @jewels: I bought it summer 2010 in Germany when my mom and I went there to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers