WOWWW!!! More glitters: Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink

By
WOWWW!!! Toen ik deze lak op internet zag wist ik dat ik deze moest hebben. Dus via Ebay deze lak gekocht en nu ben ik verliefd.
( je zal me dit wel vaker horen zeggen, ik ben snel verliefd als het om glitters gaat )

WOWWW!!! When I saw this polish on the internet I knew this was going to be mine. So I bought it on Ebay and now I am in love.
( you'll probably catch me saying this more often, I'm easily in love when it comes to glitters )

(foto gemaakt onder TL-licht / picture taken under TL-light)
Kleur
Transparante basis met roze, blauwe, rode en gouden glitters...zwijmel...
Mijn foto's zijn gemaakt op een bewolkte dag, maar toen ik vamiddag in mijn lunchpauze een klein beetje zon zag ben ik even met mijn hand in de zon gaan staan en geloof me, deze lak glittert de pan uit!

Colour
Clear base with pink, blue, red and golden glitters...sigh...
My pictures are made on a cloudy day, but during my lunchbreak I had a little sun and believe me, this polish glitters like crazy!
Applicatie
Redelijk, de lak is redelijk dik, maar daardoor dekt ie wel weer héél goed. Op deze foto's draag ik twee lagen over één laag Color Club Wild at Heart, maar van die lak zie je niets meer omdat Rockstar Pink volledig dekkend is.

Application
Average, de polish is a bit thick, but it makes the coverage very good. On these pictures I'm wearing two coats over one coat Color Club Wild at Heart, you can't see the Color Club because the Rockstar Pink covers it completely.

( Foto gemaakt bij daglicht / picture taken by daylight )
Ik had gehoopt op wat meer lente-zon zodat ik nog meer kon genieten van deze lak, maar ik heb er ondanks dat toch heel wat uurtjes verliefd naar gekeken.

I hoped there would be more spring-sun so I could enjoy the polish even more, despite that I spent enough hours looking in love at it.
(foto gemaakt bij TL-licht / picture taken by TL-light )
Met de folie methode was het er makkelijk vanaf te krijgen
With the foilmethod it was easy to remove

( Foto gemaakt bij daglicht / Picture taken bij daylight )

9 comments:

  1. It reminds me of the foil on those little chocolate Easter eggs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous.. I can see it being a nightmare to take off though. =D It looks totally worth it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wat een knallende nagellak, hij is erg mooi zeg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is some glitter nail polish! A-ma-zing! I can totally understand why you're in love with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'll have to buy this now. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude.....i am just speechless :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love reading all your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to write them.
    xxx Inge / Polishsis

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god its gorgeous, i need to find it!

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers