My choice for the perfect autumn mani: LA Girl Metal - Copper Alloy

By
I think I bought this one over a year ago and I actually didn't like it as much in the bottle because it's an orange. I thought it would be more red-toned when I ordered it. So I kept it in my drawer and never looked at it again. But when I finally decided it was time to swatch it I wanted to give myself a smack to the head for not trying this sooner. It's so sparkly, glowy and flattering, see for yourself:

Deze lak heb ik echt meer dan een jaar geleden gekocht en toen ik 'm kreeg was ik er eigenlijk helemaal niet zo blij mee omdat ik 'm te oranje vond. Ik had verwacht dat deze lak meer rood zou zijn. Dus ik stopte 'm in een la en keek er niet meer naar om. Toen ik laatst eindelijk een keer besloot om 'm te swatchen kon ik mezelf wel voor mn kop slaan dat ik deze niet eerder geprobeerd had. Deze lak is zo glimmend, alsof 'ie licht geeft en staat zo goed, kijk zelf maar:
Color
The base is a warm orange, actually it's way more red-toned than I expected it to be. And filled with bright golden shimmer that glows and sparkles. If you ever wanted to know what they mean with 'Lit from within' then you need to look at this polish. It reminds me of lava. It's sooo pretty.
I'm a big fool for not liking this immediately and keeping this tucked away in my dawer for so long.

Kleur
De basis is een diepe warme oranje die veel meer rood erin heeft dan ik verwacht had. En dan zit het ook nog propvol spankelende glitterende shimmer. Als je ooit op blogs hebt gelezen over 'Lit from within' dan weet je nu wat ze ermee bedoeken, het is echt of er licht straalt diep onder deze lak vandaan. Het lijkt wel lava op je nagels. Zooo mooi.
Ik ben echt een enorme sukkel dat ik deze lak niet gelijk mooi vond en dat ík 'm zo belachelijk lang in mn la verstopt heb.
Application
Nice application, also better than I expected it to be. Three thin coats for a perfect result.

Applicatie
Ook al beter dan ik verwachtte. Drie dunne laagjes voor een perfect dekkend resultaat.
And what is better than a polish that really surprises you with unexpected beauty? TWO of those bottles of unexpected awesomeness!!! Yes, I bought two of these and I'm planning on doing a little giveaway soon and I will include the second bottle of this one!

En wat is er nou beter dan een lakje dat onverwacht helemaal tegek is? TWEE van deze flesjes met onverwachte heerlijkheid!!! Ja, ik heb er destijds twee gekocht en ik ga het andere flesje binnenkort weggeven bij een giveaway!
This might be my favorite polish for fall so far, it reminds me the color of autumn leaves or a red sunset in the late afternoon. Very pretty and it makes me less sad that the summer has ended, let's bring out all the warmer and darker colors now!

Dit is misschien wel mn favoriete lak voor de herfst, de kleur doet me denken aan verkleurende herfstblaadjes of een rode zonsondergang aan het einde van de middag. Erg mooi en het maakt me wat minder verdrietig dat het nu echt geen zomer meer is, kom maar op met al die warmere donkere kleuren!

Thank you so much for watching this surprisingly gorgeous polish
I would love to read what your favorite autumn-polish is!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

3 comments:

  1. It looks like a very beautiful nail polish!
    http://www.pelininstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be perfect if it were a tad darker. I'm not big on oranges! BUT looks very pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color. so pretty for fall, im loving it.. i hope u can follow back im ur new follower Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers