My awesome swap with Rebecca Likes Nails ( and I like Rebecca xxx )

By
At the end of last May Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails and I decided to do a swap. Rebecca sent her end of the swap to me in the first week of June, right after that the postalservices in her country decided to go on strike... so the package arrived last saturday August 6th. Yes, I waited two months for these polishes, but they were worth the wait!!!!!

Eind mei besloten Rebecca van Rebecca Likes Nails en ik een swap te doen. Rebecca heeft haar pakketje voor mij in de eerste week van juni naar me opgestuurd, precies daarna besloot haar postbedrijf te gaan staken...dus het pakketje bereikte me afgelopen zaterdag 6 augustus. Ja, ik heb 2 maanden gewacht op deze lakjes, maar ze waren het wachten waard!!!!!
 These are the wonderful polishes she chose for me! She also included a cute Hello Kitty box with candy and two weird round things wich I only understood when I'd read the lovely handwritten note ( on Hello Kitty stationary ) that explained the round things are Strap Perfect and can be used for hiding your bra straps when wearing a tanktop. Can't wait to try those when the sun returns.

Dit zijn de prachtige lakjes die ze voor me heeft uitgezocht! Ze heeft er ook een schattig Hello Kitty doosje met snoepjes bij gedaan en twee vreemde ronde dingetjes die ik pas snapte toen ik het lieve briefje las ( handgeschreven op Hello Kitty briefpapier ) daarin legde ze uit dat die Strap Perfect heten, die kan je gebruiken om je BH bandjes te verstoppen als je een hemdje draagt. Die moet ik echt proberen als de zon ooit terugkomt.
The Cremes.
From Left to Right: Finger Paints - "Caranation Creation" | OPI - "Sparrow Me The Drama" | OPI - "What's With The Cattitude"
The two OPI's were on my wishlist and Rebecca was so kind to watch my wishlist and buy somethig off that for me! The Fingerpaints is my first of that brand and it's a onecoater, I love onecoaters!!!

De twee OPI's stonden op mijn wishlist en Rebecca was zo lief on wat lakjes van mijn wishlist voor me te kopen! De Finger Paints is mijn eerste lakje van dat merk en die is helemaal perfect in één laag, ik hou van onecoaters!!!

The Sparklies.
From Left to Right: Essie "Smooth Sailing" | Nicole by OPI "Me+Blue" |  Milani "Gems"
When I saw Smooth Sailing I actually did a little girly scream from excitement! I already tried to buy that one before, but due to restrictions of the nailpolish company the etailer wasn't allowed to ship it outside USA. And now I have it, jayyy! And she also included my first Nicole by OPI, it's full with holo glitter! Love at first sight. And ofcourse Gems from my wishlist so I can make pretty frankens, just like Rebecca! :-)

Toen ik Smooth Sailing zag heb ik echt even een kleine meisjes gilletje gemaakt hoor, ik was zo blij! Een tijdje geleden had ik al geprobeerd om die te bestellen, maar wegens beperkingen van het nagellak-bedrijf mocht de etailer ze niet buiten USA verzenden. Maar nu heb ik 'm, jeeeejjj! En ze heeft ook nog mijn eerste Nicole by OPI voor me gekocht die bomvol holgrafische glittertjes zit. Liefde op het eerste gezicht.
En ook nog Milani gems, zodat ik net zulke mooie frankens kan maken als Rebecca :-)

Skittle swatches because I just had to try them on. They all had a great application. Real reviews will follow.

Skittle swatches omdat ik ze gewoon even moest proberen. Ze hadden allemaal een geweldige applicatie. Echte reviews volgen later.

Dear Rebecca, we already emailed alot about our swap so you know how happy I am with every polish you chose for me. Besides loving the polishes I also loved our emails, you are such a nice girl and a great blogger! It was fun to swap with you and I'm looking forward to our next swap in a couple of months.

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

3 comments:

  1. Ik heb ook met Rebecca geswapt :) Lief is ze he, kiest echt de perfectje flesjes uit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I'm so happy that you love everything!
    It was my pleasure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers